25 Apr Styling for your destination
ConnectSkies are delighted to be working with SFY Styling, assisting our clients with their wardrobe prior to flight, on-board and arrival at their destination.
At SFY the mindset of our clients is our priority. Their mindset is calm and reassured because the team at SFY have thought of everything for their trip. Our clients are constantly travelling either for business or pleasure. Our bespoke packing service is a seamless extension of our work with our clients. Sustainability is very important to us when choosing brands, the likes of Casa Raki and choosing good quality over quantity, is the smart way to shop.
We pack the exact number of outfits for your trip – taking into account any special occasions and the weather at your location. We create outfit flat lays which makes it a breeze upon arrival to unpack and know exactly what outfit to wear down to dinner or for your first day on the beach.
We take the hassle out of packing so that our clients can enjoy their vacation or concentrate on their business trip knowing they look incredible. Dressed head to toe in an immaculate outfit styled by the SFY team.
Top tips for packing from SFY for Barbados 2023
Women’s wear tips:
- Pack a summer cashmere to keep you cosy during your flight
- Choose breathable linens for when you land to aid the wall of heat that greets you as you step off the jet.
- If you are trying to pack light, follow the golden rule of 3 when it comes to shoes. Opt for on-trend slides or sandals in high-quality materials like leather or suede, a mid-height heel to go with evening outfits and flip flops. But as it’s Barbados don’t forget to pack a pair of stylish sneakers or trainers for exploring the island or working out.
- Kaftans in luxurious fabrics are the perfect choice to throw on over your swimwear.
- A structured tote or clutch in a neutral hue is perfect for carrying your essentials while adding a touch of sophistication.
- Show off your style on the beach or by the pool with statement swimwear. Stand out in bold colours or unique prints. Complete the look with a chic cover-up, like a sheer maxi dress or an elegant sarong.
- Chic sundresses, and sophisticated jumpsuits are the antidote when you’ve washed off the sea and sand and are stepping out for dinner.
Men’s wear tips:
- Choose straight-leg printed silk-twill drawstring shorts for cool relaxed afternoons in the sun.
- Natural materials are always best in warmer climates keeping you cool even when the sun is beating down.
- Choose cotton and linen fabrics for trousers with a drawstring, easy to wear and pack.
- Don’t forget your D-frame acetate sunglasses for that Barbados sunshine, channel your 60’s style vibe.
- For shoes pack your favourite slides or leather sandals and of course you loafer mule espadrilles for a comfy post swim wander.